6 Week Journaling Course
Week 6 of your journaling course - millionstoriesproject.com
Week 5 of your journaling course
Module 6 and its story telling time. I often look at my people section or use something that is niggling me and write a short story
Writing stories just for fun
Write for 15 minutes on any of the following, make your own up, or open a book and follow the first sentence that you see.
- He passed me the goddess of business voodoo doll…..
- The old photo looked vaguely familiar, where had I seen him/her before?
- I was driving along the old dual carriage way from Jerez to Gibraltar, when I saw…
- The house although wrecked had a hot tub….
- His cowboy boots were scuffed and his jacket stained, as he handed over his fiver I noticed
- She was drooling, it made me feel…..
- This evening I will….
- It was her voice…. (here is an example)
I hope that you have enjoyed your short course. Please stay tuned as I will be sending you hints, tips and journalling prompts through my occasional newsletter. It has been wonderful to share with you.
Carry on journalling!
PS: Don’t forget to enter the Million Stories Project writing competition…