Share your words of wisdom with us
Answer these questions and using the form below, tell us:-
- What made you start your writing project?
- How long did it take?
- How many times did you want to give up?
- What kept you going?
- If you could do it all again what is the ONE piece of advice you would offer yourself?
- Provide a bio and links to your website and books.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
inspiration [ˌɪnspɪˈreɪʃən] n
1. stimulation or arousal of the mind, feelings, etc., to special or unusual activity or creativity
2. the state or quality of being so stimulated or aroused
3. someone or something that causes this state
4. an idea or action resulting from such a state
5. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) the act or process of inhaling; breathing in
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can see only as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” E.L. Doctorow